Time: 40 mins (+4 hrs for the marinade)
Servings: 6 skewers
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pink Himalayan Salt
- ¾ - 1 tablespoon A Spice Affair Shish Taouk Seasoning
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 ½ - 2 inch cubes
- 2 onions, cut into large chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, plain yogurt, garlic, tomato paste, salt, and Shish Taouk seasoning in a large bowl; add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Transfer the marinated chicken into a large plastic bag; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Thread the chicken, onions, and pepper onto metal or bamboo skewers.
- Cook on preheated grill until the chicken is golden and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes each side.
- Serve with sides of fattoush, hummus, garlic sauce and spicy roasted potatoes!