Time: 30 minutes
For the Salad
- 4 radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, cut in triangular shapes
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- ½-1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup green salad, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tsp Sumac Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- Pink Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
For the Zaatar Seasoned Croutons
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small pita bread
- Zaatar Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F
- With the help of scissors, cut pita bread into square shaped croutons. Place in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season with Zaatar. Mix gently and distribute seasoned bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad vegetables and place them in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the salad and mix gently. Garnish with Zaatar seasoned pita and enjoy!