For the Chicken Marinade
¼ cup lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
⅓ cup olive oil
2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Souvlaki Seasoning
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp sugar or honey, optional
Salt and pepper to taste
For the Salad Dressing
⅔ cup olive oil
3 tbsp vinegar
½ lemon, juiced
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp Mediterranean Salad Seasoning
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1 tsp pepper
1 ½ tsp sugar or honey
For the Pasta Salad
4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1 medium mild banana pepper, sliced
½ red onion, chopped
1 box pasta of choice
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small cucumber, chopped
1 cup pitted olives, some halved, some whole
3 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 cup feta, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package. Set aside.
- Mix chicken marinade ingredients until well combined. Pour over chicken and marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Combine dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high heat. Brush grill grates with oil. Cook chicken breast for 15-20 minutes or until chicken reaches safe temperature, flipping once midway. Let rest before slicing.
- Assemble pasta salad ingredients (except chicken) into a large bowl. Pour as much or little salad dressing as you prefer. Toss to combine. Top with chicken.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair