Time: 20 min
- 450g peeled shrimps
- 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat barbecue to medium temperature.
- Combine the Lemon Pepper and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Skewer the shrimp on each damp skewer without leaving spaces. Brush both sides of the skewered shrimp with marinade.
- Place skewers on the grill with the lid on about 2 minutes per side or just until lightly golden and no longer transparent. Remove shrimp from grill. Don’t overcook or they will be rubbery.
So dang good!