Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil or butter
- Shredded or crumbled cheese, optional
- 1/2 tbsp Everything Bacon or Bacon & Fine Herbs Seasoning
- 2 slices of toast, as preferred
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl adding the milk, salt and pepper to taste. Note: you may want to add very little salt as the Bacon Seasoning already contains salt.
- Heat the oil or butter over medium or medium-low heat in a large, non-stick skillet. Do not turn the heat high so the eggs stay moist.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and keep stirring for 10-20 seconds. Add in the cheese and keep stirring non-stop in circular motion until the eggs are scrambled and creamy. Remove from the heat, sprinkle with Vegan Bacon Seasoning and serve on toast with a side of salad and fresh fruits.