Recipe by Health & Nutrition Coach Ali Fiorella
Total Time: 15 min
This is essentially a delicious antipasto platter, but entirely plant based, topped over a bed of greens… YUM! There is so much flavor in this dish and the dressing is really what brings it all together. Homemade salad dressing is so easy to make and it’s much better than what’s available at the store, not just from a nutritional standpoint, but also for flavor! Mixing a few quality ingredients together and adding in some seasonings is really all it takes to make an amazing salad dressing. The tuscan herbs blend is full of flavor and health promoting herbs and spices and makes for the perfect addition to this dressing. This a great dish to serve as an appetizer, side salad, or as a plant based meal! It’s very simple and comes together in minutes. I truly believe healthy meals can and should be delicious, nutritious, and easy!
For the Antipasto Salad
8 oz Roasted Red Peppers
14 oz artichoke hearts
4 small Tomatoes on the vine
15 oz cannellini beans
6 oz vegan mozzarella cheese (sub regular mozzarella)
- Start by cutting up all your veggies. Slice peppers, cut artichokes into halves or quarters, chop tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- For the dressing; add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk.
- To a large bowl add the mixed greens and all the veggies.
- When you’re ready to serve, top with dressing and toss!
Optional: Add any protein you like!
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegan
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair @AliFiorella | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair