Recipe by Health & Nutrition Coach Ali Fiorella
Prep Time: 15 mins, Bake Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
“This will make your home smell amazing and give you all the fall feels! Homemade granola is actually so easy to make and really saves you quite a bit of money... you can also make a way healthier version than what you find in most stores! I love adding lots of nuts and seeds for a nutrient boost!” — Health & Nutrition Coach Ali FiorellaGluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegan
1 ½ cups oats
¼ cup pepitas
⅓ cup chopped walnuts
⅓ cup chopped pecans
2 tsp A Spice Affair’s Apple Pie Spices
1 apple, peeled and diced
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ cup sun butter
¼ maple syrup
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix
- Add all wet ingredients together and mix
- Add apple to the dry ingredients and mix
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well
- Spread out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Flatten and compact (necessary if you want clusters)!
- Bake at 350 °F for about 30-40 mins. About 20 mins in (try to keep the clusters) carefully give it a mix to brown the other side. Bake until desired toasty-ness.
Use this to top yogurt, smoothies, açaí bowls, chia pudding, or even ice cream!
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair @AliFiorella | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair