Recipe by Health & Nutrition Coach Ali Fiorella
Total Time: 5 min
Chia pudding is a go to breakfast and snack of mine. It’s loaded with healthy fats and fiber to keep you full and it’s also a great way to get creative because you can customize flavors to whatever you like! This version is centered around a special golden boost spice blend, along with coconut and mango, making for a delicious combination of flavors. Golden Booster is loaded with turmeric, ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and cloves- nutritious spices that are not only known for their overall health benefits, but especially anti-inflammatory, digestion, and gut supporting effects. This flavor combo is perfect for summer and gives tropical vibes… all while promoting your health and wellness!
- Add milk, maple syrup, ½ cup of mango, and golden boost to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add chia seeds to a medium size bowl or container, pour in blended liquid and mix well.
- After a few minutes the mixture will begin to thicken. Wait 10 minutes and mix again (I like to use a fork or whisk).
- Cover and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and separate into 2 servings in cups, bowls, or jars. Layer the chia pudding with yogurt, coconut flakes, the rest of the mango, and some more coconut flakes on top.
Serve right away or store in jars so you have a healthy breakfast or snack ready!
Tip: You can also prep directly in 2 mason jars for an easy meal you can take on the go!
Gluten free, Vegan, Dairy free
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair @AliFiorella | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair