Recipe by Health & Nutrition Coach Ali Fiorella
Total Time: 30 min
This veggie dish is so packed with flavor and really easy to throw together! It’s loaded up with lots of spices and fresh herbs, which I love using to flavor my dishes, but also to add an extra layer of health benefits! This is packed with spices and herbs that contain antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, regulate blood sugar, and promote heart health! The tahini sauce is a great way to finish this dish or even used as a dressing for salads.
For the Harissa Roasted Veggies
1 head of cauliflower chopped
7 carrots peeled and chopped
2 tbsp Avocado oil
2 tsp A Spice Affair’s Harissa Seasoning (Wellness Flavor Booster Kit)
Sprinkle Pink Himalayan Salt
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley (or Dried Parsley)
For the Za’atar Tahini Sauce
3 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp fresh lemon
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp minced garlic
Splash of water
1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Zaatar Seasoning (Wellness Flavor Booster Kit)
- Coat veggies in avocado oil, salt, and harissa seasoning.
- Spread out on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper (you may need 2).
- Place in the oven at 400°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
- Place veggies in a dish, drizzle tahini sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
This makes a great side to some protein- I like to serve with fish!
Vegan, gluten free, nut free, dairy free
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair @AliFiorella | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair