Inspired by a recipe from Tasty
Servings: 8 skewers
Time: 30 min
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 1-2 tbsp Zesty Maple Ginger (or Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning by A Spice Affair)
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Ground
- 2 zucchinis
- 3 cups cremini mushroom (225 g)
- 2 medium red onions
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Keep the mushrooms whole, slice the zucchinis into rounds, and cut the bell peppers and the red onions into 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, Zesty Maple Ginger seasoning, Salt and Pepper.
- Slide a zucchini slice down the skewer, and alternate pieces of mushroom, red onion, and peppers, until there is a 1-inch gap at the top of the skewer. Brush each skewer liberally with the oil mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers and vegetables.
- Grill the skewers for 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, flipping halfway.
Roasted sweet veggie skewers! Yum!