- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1.5 cup plain Greek yogurt (room temperature)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1.5-2 tbsp Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning A Spice Affair
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 2 roasted peppers, sliced
- Dill and Parsley (optional)
- Toasted bread for serving
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt (optional)
- Pinch of Aleppo Pepper (optional)
- Combine yogurt, garlic and salt (if using) and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Boil water in a medium saucepan. Add vinegar and stir.
- Crack eggs one by one into a mesh strainer to drain liquid parts of egg white. Swirl in strainer a few times and transfer egg into a small ramekin. When water begins to boil, use a spoon to make a vortex. Drop the egg into the middle of vortex and cook 2-3 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer egg to plate lined with napkins. Continue poaching remaining eggs.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add butter. As butter melts, add in the Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Spread a layer of yogurt mixture into a shallow bowl. Add two poached eggs per bowl. Add roasted peppers and drizzle over the seasoned butter. Top with fresh herbs and a pinch of Aleppo pepper. Serve with toasted bread or pita.