- 1½ cups mayonnaise or Greek yogurt (classic or vegan)
- ¼ to ½ cup non-dairy milk, unflavoured and unsweetened
- 1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp A Spice Affair Ranch Seasoning
- ¼ tsp A Spice Affair Paprika Sweet
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Ground
- Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- If the mixture is too thick for your taste, add a little more milk.
- Store the mixture in a jar in the refrigerator. You can leave it in the fridge for a few hours to reveal all the flavours, but it is still delicious even before that.
- Serve with fried chicken or mozzarella cheese sticks, drizzle over salads or dip your favourite raw vegetables or even homemade fries in.