Servings: 12 pancakes
Time: 30 min
For the Pancake
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup almond milk (or 2 eggs + ½ cup milk for non-vegans)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp A Spice Affair Pumpkin Spices, Apple Pie Spices or Cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or vegan butter
- Maple Syrup
- In a blender, combine pancake ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Grease the pan with a little coconut oil or vegan butter and drop about 1/3 cup pancake batter onto the pan. Cook until bubbles form, flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and berries or your choice of fresh fruits.