For French Fries
- 3 large russet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oh-M-Gee BBQ Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp Himalayan Pink Salt
For the Everything Ketchup Mayo
- 2 tbsp Everything Ketchup Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 1 cup Mayo
NOTE : the same recipe can by used by replacing A Spice Affair’s Seasonings with the following:
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper (for fries) & 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper (for mayo)
- 1 tbsp Smoky Tennessee BBQ (for fries) & 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika (for mayo)
- 1 tbsp Korean BBQ Seasoning (for fries) & 1 tbsp Sriracha Seasoning (for mayo)
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning (for fries) & 1 tbsp Smoky Chipotle (for mayo + 2 tbsp ketchup)
- 1 tbsp Everything Bacon Seasoning & 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning (for mayo)
- Wash potatoes leaving skin on (you can peel them if you prefer). Cut potatoes into desired size fries.
- In a bowl of cold water, let potatoes soak for at least 30 minutes. Remove from water and dry very well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss with oil and seasonings of choice. Spread evenly in a single layer on a parchment-lined pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- For extrrrra crrrrrispy fries, turn the oven up to 425° and bake the fries until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayo with A Spice Affair’s Everything Ketchup Seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from oven and and get ready to dip away your crispy fries in the Lemon Pepper
Hmmmm crispy crunchy spicy fries! More please!