Servings: 6 to 8
Time: 45 minutes (+1-24 hours for the marinade)
- 6 tbsp A Spice Affair Oh-M-Gee BBQ Seasoning
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 chicken legs (drumsticks and thighs) skin-on, bone-in, about 3 1/2 to 4 pounds
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- In a bowl, mix A Spice Affair’s Oh-M-Gee Seasoning with olive oil and rub onto the chicken drumsticks and thighs. Add lemon slices (optional) and set aside in fridge to marinate for 1 hour or overnight if possible.
- Fire up your grill by placing coals on one side and leaving the other side free of coals. Once the grill reaches medium heat and you start to see coals burning covered with grey ashes, you may start cooking. If you’re using a gas grill, turn one side to medium heat and the other to low heat. Close the lid and pre-heat for 15 min.
- Let the seasoned chicken cook on the grill for 15 minutes over the side that has coals. Keep turning the chicken every 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Once the first 15 minutes are over, move the chicken to the low heated side and let cook for another 15 minutes. Poke the chicken with a knife to ensure the middle is well cooked.
- Move the drumsticks over the hot area for 30 seconds to 1 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and serve while hot.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!