An adaptation of Chef Maman Marie’s recipe
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 kg or 4 chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair Souvlaki Seasoning
- Red Onions, sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lemon wedge
- Olive oil
- Pita bread
- Mix all ingredients together and let the chicken cubes marinate in the fridge overnight or for 2-3 hours.
- Thread the chicken pieces on the skewers
- Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes (5 minutes per side). Keep turning the chicken to ensure it cooks through from all sides.
- Serve in pita bread with a squeeze of lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, onion slices, fresh tomatoes and our delicious Tzatziki!