An adaption of the Wanderlust’s Kitchen Recipe
Servings: 2 cups
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt, drained overnight in fridge
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider or white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
Just before Serving
- Combine the drained yogurt with all ingredients, except the cucumber and herbs. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight if you have time.
- Just before serving, add Greek Herbs and grated cucumber into the yogurt mixture and stir. Serve cold with pita bread and dip away!