An adaptation of Ricardo’s recipe from Ricardo Cuisine
Time: 10 min + 15 min to freeze salmon
- 675 g sushi grade skinless salmon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tbsp A Spice Affair's Zesty Fish Seasoning
- 1 tsp A Spice Affair's Sriracha Seasoning, or to taste
- 1 tbsp capers
- Freeze fresh salmon for 15 minutes. This will help you easily dice it.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes and set aside in the fridge.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, A Spice Affair’s Zesty Fish and Sriracha Seasonings. Mix thoroughly and let marinate for 2 minutes.
- Add the marinade and capers to the salmon. Mix gently and serve immediately with potato chips or toasted sliced baguette.