- 300g fresh tuna cut into cubes (may replace with raw salmon)
- ½ avocado, diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and diced
- Shichimi Togarashi Seasoning, for garnish
- 1 tbsp squeezed lime
- Salt, to taste
Shichimi Togarashi Dressing
- 1 tsp freshly grated or Ground Ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2-3 tsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp Shichimi Togarashi Seasoning (depending on your heat preference)
- Cut the tuna into small cubes
- In a bowl, whisk the Shichimi Togarashi dressing ingredients together. Toss the tuna until evenly coated. Place in fridge.
- Place the diced avocado and cucumber in a bowl. Squeeze some lime, season with little salt and gently mix.
- Layer the tartare in a serving plate starting with avocado and cucumber mix on the bottom, followed by the dressed tuna. Sprinkle some Shichimi Togarashi for garnish and serve with lime wedges.