Inspired by the recipe of Laura Rege from Delish
Time: 45 min
For the skewers
- 1 block of firm Tofu, drained (450 g)
- 750 g pineapple
For the marinade
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tsp. A Spice Affair Smoky Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 tsp. A Spice Affair Oregano
- Pinches of Pink Himalayan Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Lime wedges
1- Cut your tofu into large cubes.
2- Drain your tofu cubes and place them in a large bowl with the marinade and toss to coat. Let marinate, turning them several times, for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3- Alternate the marinated tofu with the pineapple pieces on skewers.
4- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Arrange the skewers evenly on the grill and cook, turning regularly, until the tofu is golden, and the pineapple is brown, about 10 minutes total. Remove from grill and serve with lime wedges.
The KEY to truly delicious tofu is a good tofu marinade!