Prep Time: 15 min, Cook time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
⅓ cup olive oil
¼ cup lime juice
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Fajita Seasoning
3 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange), julienned
⅔ sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
Pink Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
For the Guacamole Crema
1 large ripe avocado
½ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
1 garlic clove minced
3-4 tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes)
1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Guacamole Dip Mix
Tortilla or 1 head lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 425F and line baking tray.
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, honey and Fajita Seasoning together. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, add shrimp and half the marinade. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, place chopped peppers and onions. Pour the remaining marinade over the pepper mixture and combine. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing once half way.
- Once peppers are done, slide them to one side of the pan and add shrimp to the other side. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turns pink and are cooked.
- Mix the guacamole crema ingredients (except the Guacamole Seasoning) in a blender until smooth. Pour into a small bowl for serving. Add in the Guacamole Seasoning and stir.
- Assemble fajitas using tortillas or lettuce, avocado, guacamole crema and parsley.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair