Recipe by Christine from Thinking A Bao Food
Time: 10 min prep + 30 min cooking
- 1 pack blushing belle little potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Oh-M-Gee Seasoning
- chopped parsley, optional
- Set oven to 400F and line baking tray with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half and place into a bowl.
- Mix oil, salt and seasoning then pour over potatoes. Mix until well combined.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes until tender. Sprinkle with parsley (optional).
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!