Time: 15 minutes (+10-20 minutes for the marinade)
- 1 kg beef tenderloin, cut in cubes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp A Spice Affair Maple & Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and let the tenderloin cubes marinate for 10-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Thread the meat on skewers and set aside.
- Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat. Sear the meat for 1 minute (30 seconds per side)
- Cook the meat for 4 minutes, (2 minutes per side for medium-well), by turning the skewers every minute.
- Serve while hot with a side of barbecued veggies, fries or salad!