- 60 ml (¼ cup) water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp. A Spice Affair’s Sriracha Seasoning (or Smoky Chipotle)
- 2 A Spice Affair’s Guacamole Seasoning
- 40 g (½ small) yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. A Spice Affair’s Ground White Pepper
- 4 cups (640g) peas, cooked
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed, then lock the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase the speed to maximum.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using a spoon to push the ingredients towards the blades. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve on grilled toasts, chips of your choice or with vegetable sticks.
PS : If you do not have a blender, simply mash the ingredients with a fork or a potato masher and mix!