An adaptation of Chef Cuisto’s Recipe
Time: 32 minutes
For the Grill
- 1 kg small potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tsp A Spice Affair Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp A Spice Affair Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp A Spice Affair Black Pepper
- 1 tsp A Spice Affair Greek Herbs
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) crumbled feta (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh or A Spice Affair Parsley
- Preheat the BBQ to 450 °F
- Make two foil packs using two large pieces of aluminum foil. Double the foil to avoid juices from leaking while grilling.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into quarters
- In a large bowl, season potatoes with the remaining ingredients for the grill.
- Divide the potatoes evenly among the foil packs and seal them well.
- Grill for 30 to 35 minutes. Check doneness and add time, if needed.
- Open the foil packs and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Garnish with feta cheese and Parsley (optional) and serve!