Time: 15 min
- 16 oz cream cheese (455g)
- 2 cups sour cream (450g)
- 4 tbsp Taco A Spice Affair seasoning (30g).
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sliced olives (65g)
- sliced jalapeños, pickled or fresh for garnish (optional)
- 1 ¼ cup finely grated sharp cheddar or Mexican cheese (145g).
- Corn chips to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth (you can use your mixer to make it even smoother).
- Add the Taco Seasoning and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a 9–10-inch pie plate.
- Top the mixture with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olives, jalapeños (optional) and finally, sprinkle evenly with grated cheese.
- Serve with corn chips and dip!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair