Recipe by Madame Germaine
Time: 5 minutes
A classic of Turkish breakfasts!! Eggs with Sujok sausage (pronounced Soudjouk), a well-seasoned sausage with a unique taste. Hard to find here, and quite expensive, I had the idea of replacing this sausage with leftover Chinese fondue meat (we always have too many!). With A Spice Affair's Sujok spice blend, you have a trip to Turkey quickly, well done!
- 3-4 eggs
- Fondue meat (depending on what you have left!)
- A Spice Affair’s Sujok seasoning
- In a skillet over low heat, brown the fondue meat in oil or butter. Add a little water so that it does not dry out. Add the spices.
- Then break the eggs over the meat. Cook gently as per your desired preference (I like runny yolks), you can also make a scramble if you prefer.
- To complete your Turkish breakfast, add a side of olives, tomatoes and cucumber, bread, jam, tahini and molasses.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair