Time: 2 h 40 min
Servings: 12 slices
- 1 tbsp organic active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup warm water 105 °F
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tablespoon Bruschetta Dip Mix
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 cups unbleached or whole wheat flour
- In a bowl, mix yeast, honey and warm water together then let the mixture rest for 5 minutes, until it doubles in size or becomes foamy.
- Stir the rest of the ingredients with only 1 1/2 cups flour into the yeast mixture. As you stir the dough, slowly add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of flour until you get a firm dough.
- Knead dough for about 10 minutes, or until it is smooth. Place in a bowl with oil, and then flip the dough to cover the top side with oil. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and set aside for an hour, or until the dough doubles in size.
- Punch dough down and knead for a minute. Split the dough to create two loaves and place inside two oiled loaf pans. Set aside for 30 minutes for the dough to rise.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-40 minutes. Take out the loaves from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. Slice the bread and enjoy.