- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons Montreal Burger Seasoning A Spice Affair
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (skip if you are vegan)
- 2 large eggs (substitute with 1/3 cup mashed sweet potatoes)
- 1 tbsp. of Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Everything Ketchup Mayonnaise
Everything Ketchup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Everything Ketchup Seasoning A Spice Affair
Note: Save some for the fries ;)
- 6 burgers buns
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Spread black beans on a baking sheet and place in oven for 15 minutes to dry.
- In a pan for 5 minutes, stir-fry olive oil, onion, green bell pepper and minced garlic over medium heat.
- Place in a large bowl and toss with Montreal Burger Seasoning, bread crumbs, Ketchup, eggs, feta (optional) and Everything Ketchup Mayonnaise. Add black beans and mash with a fork, leaving a few large pieces.
- Shape into patties and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375 °F for 10 minutes on each side.
- Toast hamburger buns for 1 minute on each side.
- Finally, spread Everything Ketchup Mayonnaise generously on both sides of the toasted buns, then add black bean patties and toppings.