Time: 15 mins
- 8 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp Bruschetta Seasoning
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese (or Vegan Parmesan cheese)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Olive oil & fresh garlic clove (cut in half) for toasting
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add, Bruschetta seasoning and let it simmer for about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes and lightly drain them.
- Once the seasoned oil cools down, add tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar to the bowl and mix. Add pepper & salt to taste.
- Slice the baguette, brush with olive oil and toast or grill until lightly browned.
- Rub each toasted slice baguette with a clove of raw garlic.
- Top baguette slice with tomato mixture, drizzle some balsamic glaze, garnish with more Bruschetta seasoning, fresh basil and enjoy!