An adaptation of Every Last Bite’s Recipe
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried apple
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 15 minutes then drained
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or more for stickiness
- 11/2 tbsp A Spice Affair's Apple Pie Seasoning
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds
- 2 tbsp almond butter (optional)
- Tbsp Maple Sugar + 1 tsp Apple Pie Seasoning
- Add all ingredients in food processor and pulse until the mixture becomes pasty and chunky
- Form into balls
- Roll each ball onto the spice mixture
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Healthy vegan bites of YUM!
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair