Time: 1 hour
For the Filling9 apples, sliced cored and peeled
2-3 tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup all-purpose flour
¾ tsp Apple Pie Seasoning by A Spice Affair
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
For the Topping
¾ cup old-fashioned oats
¾ cup all-purpose flour
⅔ cup brown or maple sugar
1 tsp Apple Pie Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F
- In a large bowl, toss sliced apples with filling ingredients and transfer to a baking tray
- In a large bowl, mix topping ingredients together until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Evenly spread the topping over the apples
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the crumbs are golden brown. Serve while hot with vanilla ice-cream.
Each bite will send you straight to sweet heaven!
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair