Time: 20 min (+ 1 hour chill)
- 1/2 cup raw brown sugar
- 1 quart, plus 2 cups water, divided
- 1 to 2 tsp Mulling Spices A Spice Affair, to taste
- Juice of 4 to 6 large lemons
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 Cinnamon Stick from A Spice Affair, for serving
- In a large saucepan, combine 1 quart of water, sugar, and spices. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes and then strain.
- In a large pitcher combine boiled water, lemon juice to taste, and 2 cups cold water. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Serve ice cold with sliced lemon on the side and add a Cinnamon Stick per glass. You can also add ice cubes to drink straight away.