For the Salmon
- 4 portions of salmon, 115g each (4oz)
- 2 tbsp Zesty Fish Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- Extra virgin olive oil to coat the pan
For the Tagliatelle
- 250g tagliatelle
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- juice of half a lemon
- extra virgin olive oil, enough to generously coat the pan
- Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Generously coat both sides of the salmon with the Zesty Fish seasoning, pressing it into the fish with your fingers.
- Cook in olive oil over medium heat, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cook tagliatelle according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over low heat, cook the rest of the tagliatelle ingredients until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Add the tagliatelle to the pan and mix everything together.