Prep time: 10 minutes + overnight marinade
Cook time: 30 minutes, Total time: 40 min + overnight marinade
700g chicken breasts
For the Marinade
½ cup greek yogurt (or hung curd)
1 ½ tbsp A Spice Affair’s Tandoori Masala Seasoning
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 ½ tbsp mustard oil (or olive oil)
For Cooking & Serving
3 tbsp butter, for brushing
Cilantro leaves, for garnish
Lime slices, for serving
Naan bread, for serving
- In a bowl, mix marinade ingredients together. Taste it and adjust Tandoori Seasoning to your liking.
- Poke some holes into the chicken with the help of a knife. Add the chicken to the marinade and toss until well coated. Place in fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 470 F (240 C). Cover an oven tray with foil and place a wire rack on it. Add the chicken over the wire rack and grill in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the chicken, brush with butter and flip to the other side, brush with more butter and grill for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- The last 5 minutes, move the tray to the top rack or set the oven to broil to char the chicken. Garnish with cilantro and serve with naan flatbread and cilantro chutney.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!