Time: 25 min
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 cups Monterey cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 450g (1 lb) ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-2 jalapeños, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- ½ tsp A Spice Affair’s Pink Himalayan Salt (optional)
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. Add sweet onion, garlic and mix for 1 minute. Add ground meat and cook until browned (5-8 minutes). Add Taco Seasoning and Pink Himalayan Salt (if using). Mix to combine and set aside.
- Set oven to broil. Line baking tray and pour out the tortilla chips. Spread 1 cup of cheese over chips. Spread meat over cheese. Pour black beans over meat, then add remaining cheese. Broil until cheese begins to melt or to your preference. Remove from oven.
- Top with red onion, corn, jalapeños, parsley. Top with salsa and sour cream, or serve on the side.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair