Photo and Recipe Credit: @Realizing_Fitness via Instagram
For the Cheese
- 50g cashews, soaked
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 30g tapioca starch
- 1 tsp Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato A Spice Affair Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 cup water
In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until very smooth.
Transfer liquid to a small sauce pot, heat over medium-high heat. Stir constantly.
Sauce will begin to look like lumps and smooth as you stir. Takes 3-5 minutes to thicken completely. Should resemble a thick, melty cheese ball that also stretches.
For the Tomatoes
- 300g tomatoes, whole
- 100g kalamata olives
- a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt + Pepper
- Roasted Garlic and Sun-dried Tomato A Spice Affair Seasoning
- maple syrup drizzle
- sourdough, buttered and toasted in the oven
Toss tomatoes in olive oil, Salt, Pepper & Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning.
Roast at 375 °F (190 °C) for 20 minutes.
Make a well in roasted tomatoes and add mozzarella. Top with olives and roast for another 10-15 minutes.
Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy with your favourite bread.Enjoy!