Servings: 4 to 6 persons
Photo and Recipe Credit: @Realizing_Fitness via Instagram
This creamy one-pot-wonder is as easy as it gets to make and so, so comforting. It features Tortiglioni, white beans, kale and sun-dried tomatoes in a creamy, vegan coconut milk-based sauce.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 200g Tortiglioni or pasta of choice
- 1 can white beans
- 600ml veggie stock
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning A Spice Affair
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 handfuls kale, roughly chopped
- 200g sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- a generous pinch of Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. In a pot over medium heat, cook garlic and onions in oil until onions are translucent and soft.
2. Season with Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning A Spice Affair.
3. Add veggie stock and raw pasta.
4. In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, corn starch, nutritional yeast, seasoning, dijon, apple cider vinegar, Salt and Pepper.
5. Add to the pot and simmer until pasta are nearly cooked (8 or so minutes).
6. Stir in kale, white beans and cook for an additional couple of minutes.
7. Adjust seasoning according to your personal preference. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and serve hot. Enjoy!