Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 12 minutes Rest time: 3 hours
Servings: 4 burgers
For the Chicken
8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
¼ can A Spice Affair's Maple Mustard Beer Marinade Spices
1 cup IPA beer (or beer of choice)
To assemble the Sandwiches
4 Brioche buns
Maple Sriracha Mayo (recipe below)
Maple Sriracha Slaw (recipe below)
For the Maple Sriracha Slaw
2 tsp A Spice Affair’s Sriracha Seasoning (or 2 tbsp sriracha sauce)
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp mayonnaise
4 tsp lime juice
3-4 tsp honey or maple syrup
½ cup shredded carrot, thinly sliced
¼ cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
¼ cup green cabbage, thinly sliced
- Combine Maple Mustard Beer Marinade Seasoning and beer.
- Tenderize the chicken thighs to help them cook evenly. Pour marinade over the chicken and let rest for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, assemble and combine the ingredients for the maple sriracha slaw. Add more dressing if you prefer your slaw to be creamier.
- Heat grill to medium high heat. Grill chicken thighs for 5-6 minutes per side or until you’ve reached a safe temperature.
- To prepare your burgers, lay one piece of brioche, add maple sriracha mayo, lettuce, tomato slices, maple sriracha slaw, pickles and the final brioche bun.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair