For the wedges
- 3-4 Large russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder by A Spice Affair
- 2 tsp Italian Herbs by A Spice Affair
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- ½ cup Shredded parmesan cheese
For the Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Mayo
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato (or Lemon Pepper Seasoning)
- 1 cup Mayo
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash potatoes leaving skin on. Cut potatoes into large wedges.
- In a small bowl, combine oil with A Spice Affair’s Himalayan Pink Salt, Garlic Powder, Italian Herbs and Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Place potato wedges in a bowl and coat with mixture, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet and place potato wedges in a single layer, skin side down.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Combine the mayo with A Spice Affair’s Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Serve the crispy fries hot and dip away in the Roasted Garlic & Sun-dried Tomato Mayo.
There’s always space for potato wedges ;)