Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Rib Rub Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Rub the ribs generously with Chicken & Rib Rub
- Place a roasting rack inside a pan to raise the ribs off the bottom. If you do not have a roasting rack, you may also create a few aluminum balls and place them inside the pan so that the ribs sit on top of them; preventing the meat from touching the pan surface
- Pour a bottle of beer into the pan until it’s at least 2 cm high and cover with foil. Make sure to cover tightly so the steam of the beer stays inside while the meat cooks
- Place the pan in the oven and let it cook for about 2 hours or until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Chicken & Rib Rub sauce by heating the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add all ingredients and stir for 3 minutes. Lower the heat, let the sauce simmer for 8 minutes and refrigerate
- Once the meat is tender and falls easily off the bone, remove the pan from the oven and brush with the Rib Rub sauce. Place the pan back in the oven without the foil and set it on broil. Make sure you place the pan on the top shelf that’s closest to the broiler. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes, keeping a close eye on the ribs to avoid burning them
- Take them out of the oven, place on a serving plate and DEVOUR!
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair