Time: 15 minutes (+10-20 minutes for the marinade)
1 kg beef tenderloin, cut in cubes or thick strips
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsp A Spice Affair Flamin’ Coffee BBQ Rub
2 tbsp ketchup (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and let the tenderloin cubes marinate for 10-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Thread the meat on skewers and set aside.
- Preheat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat. Sear the meat for 1 minute (30 seconds per side)
- Cook the meat for 4 minutes, (2 minutes per side for medium-well), by turning the skewers every minute.
- Serve while hot with a side of barbecued veggies or salad!