Recipe by Health & Nutrition Coach Ali Fiorella
Total Time: 20 min
This curry tofu scramble is a great plant-based breakfast option. If you’re plant-based and struggle to find savory breakfast options, try this out! Having a savory breakfast is a great way to prevent glucose spikes, for stable energy and to avoid cravings throughout the day! I like to serve with some roasted sweet potatoes and avocado for a balanced meal including healthy protein, starches, fiber, and fat! It’s simple, full of flavor, and can be prepped ahead and reheated for a meal anytime of day!
1 block Tofu drained
1 tbsp avocado oil
⅓ onion, diced
1 red pepper diced
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 tsp Curry Madras Seasoning (from Ali's Wellness Flavor Boost Kit)
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Heat avocado oil in a pan
- Add the peppers, onions, salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes and give it a few stirs.
- Crumble the tofu right over the pan and add in the Curry Madras Seasoning. Cook for about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add in the greens. Mix until the greens are wilted.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro!
Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, nut free
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair @AliFiorella | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair