Time: 35 min
- 4 salmon fillets (170g)
- Himalayan Pink Salt and Black Pepper Ground
- 3 tbsp of Salmon Seasoning
- 2 sprigs fresh or dried Rosemary by A Spice Affair
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon
- 4 lemon slices
- 3 tbsp extra virgin oil
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Make a large foil packet using a piece of aluminum foil. Double the foil to prevent juices from dripping during baking.
- Combine Salmon Seasoning, lemon juice and extra virgin oil. In a bowl, pour the mixture over the salmon fillets. Sprinkle with Himalayan Pink Salt and Ground Black Pepper.
- Place salmon fillets in foil packets and arrange fresh rosemary and lemon slices on top.
- Close the foil packet tightly and bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon. You can tell the fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully open the foil. Watch out for the hot steam!
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair