For the Asian Fusion Chicken or Chickpeas
- 680g chicken, thinly sliced or bite size (May replace with 2 cans chickpeas (425g each) & 1 tbsp olive oil for a vegan option)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Asian Fusion Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots or coleslaw (optional)
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 4-8 tortillas
- Lime wedges
- Corn on the cob (optional)
- Microgreens (optional)
For the Asian Fusion Chicken
1. In a bowl, season chicken with A Spice Affair's Asian Fusion Seasoning, honey, and soy sauce. Let marinate in fridge for 15 min or overnight.
2. Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
For the Asian Fusion Chickpeas (Vegan)
1. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chickpeas and cook until slightly golden.
2. Add the rest of the marinade ingredients, stirring occasionally for 3 more minutes or until slightly browned.
For the Slaw
3. Meanwhile, prepare the slaw by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
For the Tacos
4. Heat tortillas for 1 minute on each side. Layer with Asian Fusion chicken or chickpeas and dressed slaw. Squeeze some lime and enjoy with your favourite toppings and sides!
A taste of perfection, combining sweet and spicy, East and West.