Time: 20 min
- 1 bottle dry red wine (such as Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Mulling Spices
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar
- A Spice Affair's Cinnamon Sticks
- Star Anise
- Sliced orange
- Apple slices (optional)
- Blackberries (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir over medium heat.
- Heat until the wine reaches a simmer (do not boil off the alcohol). Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the mulled wine over a mesh strainer and discard the solids.
- Serve in heatproof cups and garnish with cinnamon sticks, orange slices, blackberries, and cranberries, if desired.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!