For the purple fries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Sweet Paprika A Spice Affair
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 purple potatoes (medium sized)
For the Spiced Mayo
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or vegan mayo)
- 2 tbsp. Potato Seasoning by A Spice Affair
- Wash potatoes, leaving skin on (you can peel them if you prefer). Cut potatoes into desired size fries.
- In a bowl of cold water, soak the potatoes for at least 30 minutes. Remove them from the water and dry them well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, Sweet Paprika, brown sugar, Salt and Pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss and coat the French fries with the mixture. Spread evenly in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- For extra crispy fries, turn oven up to 425° and bake fries until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise with A Spice Affair Potato Seasoning and mix well.
- Remove from the oven and get ready to dip your crispy fries in the Potato mayonnaise.
Purple fries… purple fries!