An adaptation of Alyssa’s recipe from Simply Quinoa
Time: 28 min
Servings: 4 (8 tacos)
For the Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (120 g each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Smoky Chipotle
- A Spice Affair’s Pink Himalayan Salt, to taste
For the Mango Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½-1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Red or Green Jalapeño
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 tortillas
- red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- mango salsa or smoky chipotle dip
- cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine olive oil, A Spice Affair’s Smoky Chipotle and Pink Himalayan Salt in a bowl.
- Place salmon in a baking tray and season with marinade.
- Bake for 18 minutes, or until flaky.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mango salsa or smoky chipotle dip by mixing all ingredients together. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Once the salmon is ready, cut each piece in half and place it on a tortilla. Flake the salmon with the help of a fork and layer with sliced cabbage, avocado, mango salsa (or smoky chipotle dip), and cilantro. Squeeze some lime and bon appétit!