For the Burger Patties
700g ground beef (4-6 patties)
4 tbsp A Spice Affair Moroccan Kefta Seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
For the Toppings
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Sliced fresh tomatoes
Cheese of preference
Lettuce or greens of choice
4-6 Kaiser buns
For the Harissa Mayo
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Ketchup
4 tsp A Spice Affair's Harissa Spices
- For toppings, toss sliced onions in a bowl with some olive oil and sprinkle over some salt and black pepper. Place in a pan and grill for about 8 minutes.
- Combine the beef, Moroccan Kefta Seasoning and olive oil in another bowl and gently mix. Form the mixture into 4-6 round patties.
- Preheat the grill or cook top to medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side
- For the sauce, mix the mayonnaise and Harissa seasoning in a bowl until combined.
- Finally, spread some Harissa mayo on the toasted buns, add beef patty and toppings of choice. Enjoy!
PS. You can start licking your fingers!