Prep Time: 5 min + marinade time, Cook Time: 12 min
Total time: 17 min + marinade time
For the Chicken Skewers
450g chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (1 lb)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp honey
2 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Curry Madras Seasoning
1 tbsp A Spice Affair’s Smoked Paprika Spanish
2 limes, juiced
Green onions and lime, for garnish
Pink Himalayan Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
For the Smoked Paprika Aioli
1 cup mayo
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp A Spice Affair’s Smoked Paprika
- Combine oil, honey, Curry Madras Seasoning, Smoked Paprika, and lime juice in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add chicken to a large bowl and pour marinade over chicken. Mix well and let marinate for at least 4 hours (up to 24 hours).
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium high heat. Skewer chicken and grill rotating often until chicken is fully cooked (10-12 minutes).
- In a food processor, pulse Smoked Paprika Aioli ingredients together until smooth.
- Serve chicken skewers with Smoked Paprika aioli.
Share your culinary creations on social media and tag us!
IG: @ASpiceAffair | FB: @ASpiceAffairOfficial | #MySpiceAffair